Sunday, September 6, 2009

Indera Sakti at Navy Base Sepanggar

Assalamualaikum..
Just yesterday,.i have a second opportunity to revisited navy base shipyard, where all of warship (maybe) docked. Quit a large area and so fascinating to look at all the ships( so big, wonderful even-though there are also a small one), make myself wanna become a Navy for a minute aha. The purpose being there is actually give a lift back to saudara Allif Idris (who is a Navy n former student of UMS), friend of mine that is visiting some of my friends and I.
Thank You Allah n specifically Allif for give me a opportunity to take a closer look and know what life of Navy look like!!
Here are some pics for visitors(takut2 ja nk ambik, takut kene tembak hihi)





"Hope My Heart Only For You, The Greastest Once and For All"

0 Comments: